SolarFrame Direct is looking for a dynamic individual to join our fast paced, customer focussed and friendly team as an Installations Co-ordinator.
The position involves all aspects of assisting & managing installations projects from start through to completion. Every day is different in this fast paced, high pressured environment but the reward is great job satisfaction.
• Providing an outstanding level customer service.
• General administration tasks using word and excel.
• Liaising with all customers, clients and subcontractors.
• Booking appointments, arranging deliveries, confirming production of goods, and ordering materials.
• Booking and planning installations of a varied range of products.
This role is versatile and will continue to grow and evolve with the growth of the company.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Proven High level customer services experience.
• Self-motivation and confidence.
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• High degree of flexibility (as there will be a requirement to join a Saturday morning rota and provide holiday cover as and when required).
Hours of work are predominantly Monday – Friday 08.30am – 5pm.
Holidays 28 days per year including Bank holidays.