|Salary||Negotiable - depending on experience|
SolarFrame are seeking a Technician to join our Installations department.
Our technicians are responsible for ensuring that all our installations are completed to the highest standard possible.
The main purpose of the Installations Technician role is to carry out remedial work on customers installations, to clean-down all finished installations so that they are left spotless, and to complete the sign-off process with customers explaining the aftercare and warranties included.
Previous experience in this role or similar would be beneficial. Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full driving license.
As an Installations Technician you will require the following, knowledge, skills and experience:
• Providing excellent service to customers
• Skilled to carry out all maintenance tasks over a wide spectrum
• Physically able to handle heavy furniture and equipment for which full manual handling training will be given.
• Appreciation of current Health and Safety Law and Regulation applicable to areas within their responsibility.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexibility to adopt appropriate behaviour given the situation, acts with integrity, openness and honesty, positive, enthusiastic and energised.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Applications in the form of a full CV should be sent to Will Hickman, Managing Director: email@example.com