|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000 (Dependant on experience)|
Due to the on-going success and growth of our business we require an experienced transport planner to join our dynamic and growing team at SolarFrame Limited.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the transport operation, including; arranging deliveries whilst taking into account the efficiency of the business, monitoring all deliveries and maintaining the relevant transport department’s records.
· Ensure company compliance with all transport policies, legislation and procedures
· Ensure that all drivers hours and breaks are closely monitored in relation to WTD to ensure there is no impact on customer requirements
· Implement additional runs at short notice into the master daily plan ensuring manning levels are correct and customer service is maintained
· Identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities to improve the service and efficiency of transport operations
· Deal with multi-drop deliveries, dispatches, collections and returns while managing driver queries, vehicle defects and breakdowns
· Achieve and exceed service delivery and improve the customer experience
· Proven experience in an established transport operations role
·Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
· Leadership experience with excellent communication and influencing skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
· Full clean driving license
· Geographical knowledge of UK roads
· 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
· Parking on site
Closing date: 10 May 2019
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.