The Cube, like all of our Garden Studios, is professional plastered internally and insulated to meet Building Regulations; a living space that can be used throughout the year!
- Size from 2.5m x 2.5m
- Timber Clad with Western Red Cedar
- Firestone Flat Rubber Roof
- Thermally Efficient to meet Building Regulations
- Full Length uPVC Door and Side Panel in Anthracite Grey
- Fitted with Electrics and Lighting as standard
- Includes uPVC Fascia in Anthracite Grey
- Plaster Finish
Will I need Planning Permission, or Building Regulations?
In most cases you can have a Yorkshire Garden Studio built in your property’s outside space without seeking planning permission, as long as our guidelines are adhered to. Yorkshire Garden Studios, even ones up to 30 square metres, are generally exempt from building regulations.
The Cube has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the permitted development guidelines and building regulations.
However, should you wish to build a bespoke garden studio that would surpass these guidelines, we would take care of all of the planning and permissions for you! For more information about the guidelines, contact us on 01709 888881.