A solid roof can help transform your occasionally used room into a space that you and your family and friends can enjoy all year round.
The thermal performance of your conservatory is a measurement of how well your conservatory retains heat, and circulates cooling air when needed.
Getting the most value out of your conservatory is essential, and by trapping in heat in the winter, and introducing cooling air in the summer, a solid roof on a conservatory can make all the difference between having a conservatory space that is unsuitable for use, or perfect for use all year round.
There are now even more benefits to better conservatory thermal performance by using a solid roof:
- A good degree of thermal performance provided by a solid roof will keep your conservatory space warm and comfortable in the winter, but cool in the summer.
- Heating costs become substantially less when a solid roof is introduced thanks to maximum thermal performance.
- Environmentally friendly, as fewer fossil fuels are needed to control heating or cooling the space.
- Creates an additional liveable space in your home that can be used for any purpose.
- If trying to sell your home, having a conservatory that is great for use all year round is much more appealing and valuable.