Terms & Conditions
The term ‘SolarFrame’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3, Fields End Office Village, Goldthorpe, Rotherham, S63 0JF. Our company registration number is 06990167. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Our Data Protection, Privacy, and Cookies & Technology policies are all in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
- As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. By either calling, writing or emailing us.
- We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
- In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031.
Dispute Ombudsman Complaints
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0117 456 6031, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website
About Financial Complaints
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details are shown below.
Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you would like the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter. You can contact them at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London, E14 9SR
Or you can telephone on: 0800 023 4567
Or email: email@example.com
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.