Terms & Conditions
The term ‘SolarFrame’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3, Fields End Office Village, Goldthorpe, Rotherham, S63 0JF. Our company registration number is 06990167. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Our Data Protection, Privacy, and Cookies & Technology policies are all in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Before making a complaint
If something’s not quite as you expected, normally the best way to deal with this is by speaking to your installation coordinator, who managed your installation. The team are here to help and they will do everything they can to find a solution to any concerns you may have. If however you are still not satisfied please be assured that we will do everything we can to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Complaints Policy of SolarFrame
SolarFrame views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at SolarFrame knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of SolarFrame.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from consumers, both prospective and existing.
A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Managing Director.
Complaints Procedure of SolarFrame
Written complaints may be sent to SolarFrame Direct Ltd at Unit 3 Davey Road Fields End Business Park, Thurnscoe, Nr Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S63 0JF or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 01709 888881
Stage One: Internal investigation
Complaints should be acknowledged by the person handling the complaint within 7 working days.
You should receive a definitive reply within four weeks. If this is not possible because for example, an investigation has not been fully completed, a progress report should be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given.
This should describe the action taken to investigate the complaint, the conclusions from the investigation, and any action taken as a result of the complaint.
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details can be found at Stage 3.
Stage Two: Mediation
If you feel that the problem has not been satisfactorily resolved at Stage One, you can request that the complaint will be passed to the SolarFrame mediator. The request for a mediation review should be acknowledged within 7 working days of SolarFrame receiving it.
The acknowledgement should say who will deal with the case and when you can expect a reply. The mediator may investigate the facts of the case themselves or delegate a suitably senior person to do so.
This may involve reviewing the paperwork of the case and speaking with the person who dealt with the complaint at Stage One.
Ideally you should receive a definitive reply within four weeks.
If this is not possible because for example, an investigation has not been fully completed, a progress report should be sent with an indication of when a full reply will be given.
The reply should describe the action taken to investigate the complaint, the conclusions from the investigation, and any action taken as a result of the complaint.
The decision taken at this stage is final, unless the SolarFrame Board decides it is appropriate to seek external assistance with resolution.
Stage 3: External Stage
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of an unsatisfactory resolution through stages 1 and 2 and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031, email email@example.com or visit their website.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you would like the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter. You can contact them at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London, E14 9SR
Or you can telephone on: 0800 023 4567
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.