Who we are
SolarFrame Direct is Yorkshire’s leading manufacturer, distributor and installer of home improvement products. These include uPVC windows, doors, composite doors, conservatory roofs and complete conservatories, including Garden Studios.
Due to rapid growth within the company, we are recruiting for our new showroom at Kirkstall Bridge Retail Park!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Showroom Assistant, on a permanent basis who is dynamic and enthusiastic. We are looking for an individual who will be able to sell the brand to clients confidently. Flexibility is essential as the role includes weekends and Bank Holiday working.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining the showroom standards – clean, dust, up-keeping of room sets
- Providing exceptional product and brand knowledge confidently and in an engaging manner to prospective clients
- Working with the manager and other team members to exceed Key Performance Indicators set for the showroom
- Confidently being able to use technology to enhance the visitor experience
- Managing and maintaining a customer/visitor log on an Apple iPad and reporting results electronically
- Answering telephone calls from clients to give directions to the showroom, booking appointments, taking messages etc
- Booking survey appointments from visiting customers
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times whilst demonstrating our products
What you’ll need
- Confident speaker, able to provide a level of product knowledge to customers whilst also creating enthusiasm for the products and the brand
- Ability to be trained
- Knowledge with technology
- The ability to handle different situations in a face to face environment
- Be able to multi-task
- Able to work weekends and Bank Holidays without restrictions
What you will receive
- National minimum wage
- A generous commission structure, discussed in more detail at the interview
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and progress within a growing business